Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Amazing

Very original, very awesome! 3D was fantastic, to the point where it looked pretty much professional. I hope this does well today and it should win a lot of medals! Only complaint is the voices, though they were still close. Once again, amazing.

My Newgrounds Sketchbook My Newgrounds Sketchbook

Well...

The thing was very hastily done, the art was not good, and it was terribly put together. Stick to submitting to the art portal until you're able to really have a "sketchbook." That's what the portal's there for anyways.

EKublai responds:

To each his own, the focus wasn't really on the art though, only part of it was for the art.

An Animator's Dilemma An Animator's Dilemma

Varied

While some of the jokes were kind of funny, there were a few that were too overused, the voice recordings were pretty bad, and the animation was below par. If you worked on it some more, it would be much better. Nice work though anyway.

And that's impossible, animators can't play hockey.

PJ-Olzow responds:

its a born talent of all canadians

The Essay The Essay

Meh

Kind of cool idea, but not really. Needs much better execution, too. Do when key's go down, instead of what you have now; that's what's stopping it from registering faster than the framerate... Also, getting stuck gets annoying, because I beat the typer...

Laser Crawler Laser Crawler

Doesn't work

The mochi-ad loads backwards and then I get an error that says "THE FLASH FILE IS DOMAIN LOCKED." Is that just my computer?

Turtleboy28 responds:

The oldest version of this game was sitelocked. And if for some reason it fails to connect to Mochi, it won't get the lastest version, and become sitelocked.

I uploaded the new version now, but it needs to be approved.

Hit refresh and hopefully it should load.

Penguinz Penguinz

J1mmmmmmp!

Man, that was a great game. J1mp it was really well thought out and had a lot of aspects that made it nice. Although that's true, there are at least a few criticisms which I have to add in. The variety in it was great and I got 19/20 badguys (damn that last one, Clive), and it was extremely original. On the other hand, the game's speed was not too fast, which slowed down gameplay a bit. Also, there could have been a few varieties on deaths with graphics and stuff. Anyway, it was awesome!

(skyline) (skyline)

Nice...but annoying.

I think that it was a well made song with some cool aspects too it. The only thing that really bothered me was the loudness and annoyingness....and even repetativeness of the beat. It was really a killer kind of haha. It was cool otherwise.

[ G o t M i l k ] [ G o t M i l k ]

KingB .. Awesome Job

You know KB, I've always liked your songs and Io really like this song too. There were some thing that could've maybe been shorter like each different music type section, but other than that it was great. I loved it man. Keep it up. Also, great work on using crazy sounds.

Fucking Bastard Fucking Bastard

Really nice

I really like how you just kind of put a "bunch of fucking riffs" together, and especially because it was made by my favorite Bastard who Fucks a lot :P. Just to quote you a little bit. I do like it a lot though. There could be a little more harmony but I mean for this type of music, nice job.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks pal!
Yeah, I know what you mean. There's not much melody in there, I just wanted peoples necks to snap off! hahaha!
Cheers for the words duuude.

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

Amazing work

Make it a poster and I'd get it!

Gatling Girl Gatling Girl

Teeheehee

I know you!

So I saw this awesome picture and then looked at the name and was like WTF! Animate. Like. This.

Kaptain-Karmel responds:

I'll do my best to match the quality. :P

4:30am on Tuesday 4:30am on Tuesday

Great style

Looks like Edmund McMillen!

(Very unique, though)

ToonHole responds:

haha, ed is a loveable young scamp, but this is my buddy and colossal cartoonist ryan kramer! now he's famous! look out world