The Essay The Essay

Meh

Kind of cool idea, but not really. Needs much better execution, too. Do when key's go down, instead of what you have now; that's what's stopping it from registering faster than the framerate... Also, getting stuck gets annoying, because I beat the typer...

Laser Crawler Laser Crawler

Doesn't work

The mochi-ad loads backwards and then I get an error that says "THE FLASH FILE IS DOMAIN LOCKED." Is that just my computer?

Turtleboy28 responds:

The oldest version of this game was sitelocked. And if for some reason it fails to connect to Mochi, it won't get the lastest version, and become sitelocked.

I uploaded the new version now, but it needs to be approved.

Hit refresh and hopefully it should load.

Penguinz Penguinz

J1mmmmmmp!

Man, that was a great game. J1mp it was really well thought out and had a lot of aspects that made it nice. Although that's true, there are at least a few criticisms which I have to add in. The variety in it was great and I got 19/20 badguys (damn that last one, Clive), and it was extremely original. On the other hand, the game's speed was not too fast, which slowed down gameplay a bit. Also, there could have been a few varieties on deaths with graphics and stuff. Anyway, it was awesome!

Brick Stacker Brick Stacker

99 Bricks

This is a blatant ripoff of that game. Your idea is unoriginal. You did not change anything other than maybe some of the views and graphics very simply. Your info was even on the same sides while you stacked the bricks.

If it had any originality to it, I would have given it a much higher score.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Sweet

I really like what you've added and you made it much more fun than the demo you had. I'm just curious why did you take out my pieces? I didn't even want any credit, other than that stupid little rollover bit you added. Unless, they were secrets and I missed them...I only got the first 7 secrets, but I could have missed my two or three.

smokinjoeevil responds:

Yeah... sorry about that. WIth the lack of participation from a lot of people, I felt kinda odd about including only one contributor's pieces along with my own. However...now that this has received such a huge response, and people may recognize it when I go to make version 2,maybe I can make version 2 the "collaborative" effort I tried for with this one...

Refrigerator Rampage Refrigerator Rampage

Not much to it.

Very simple game, could be made in a matter of under a day, probably in about an hour or so. You should probably put a lot of more effort into your next few games, because since some people know you know at least something about coding, they're expecting a fair bit from you...

p.s. i 5ed it, but meant to 0 it...so you're welcome for the +.012

zrb responds:

Haha your right but I don't have too much time to work on a game lately.
Anyways thanks for the +0.12 :P

Fable BETA (beta) Fable BETA (beta)

Semi-ok

It looks all right, but you really need to work on a lot. There's very, very little done and you should add lots of things, like attacks, items, badguy variations, etc. If you've ever played fable, you should also add a good/evil meter where your character changes depending on what you do, exactly like the game. It looks pretty cool though, but you have a long way to go! G'luck.

First Light First Light

Not too great.

I feel as if there was nothing to this. It was much too simple and boring. I mean, there was nothing to it, and at one point, you can barely do anything because you have too many. Make a bit more to it.

PlayFlashArcade responds:

Eh, it's supposed to be relaxing and almost trace-inducing. You can't have an overly complicated game achieve that. Thanks for your opinion anyways...

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

Amazing Game!

I played this last night on Armor Games and was AMAZED. You clearly are one of the best game makers out there. It's great how you were able to use hundreds of baddies at once, yet you had no lag, along with some great artwork. You should keep up the good work. I actually can't even come up with many ways to improve the game.

Proper Crimbo Proper Crimbo

Catchy, Okay

This isn't the best game I've ever seen, but it's surprisingly catchy, and you got me to play it ALL the way through! So congrats on that. I was surprised that I did, but I was hoping that there might be a high scores in the end, since I missed only eight or so. One problem was that at one point they began to overlap, so that wasn't great. Also, try and make it so that you catch it on time with the music, not it falls with the music.